How is Electronic AR Invoicing Done in Epicor?
Thursday, August 27, 2020
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. Eastern
Electronic (AR) Invoicing streamlines the process of sending bills to your customers. Many Epicor AR professionals spend a considerable amount of time mailing, or emailing their customers’ bills. This is a tedious process that, in the past, could only be automated using a BPM. Epicor acknowledged this agony and released Electronic AR Invoicing in release 10.2.500.
Now with a mostly quick and painless set up and configuration, accounting professionals can generate and email bills directly through Epicor without opening their email application, or touching an envelope. Electronic invoices can be attached to an custom email template set up in your environment, and emailed to the customer contact on file without the need to leave your favorites menu. This functionality can be specific for customer and the Epicor developers provided a system report and dashboard to manage these e-invoices.
On Thursday, August 27 from 12-1PM EST, Billy Dowling will host a webinar on Electronic AR Invoicing. Some highlights from the webinar include:
- AR Invoices e-mailed directly from the Epicor Application (Individually or Mass Generated)
- Custom E-mail templates to accompany the attached AR Invoice
- System Dashboards and Reports to track the status of the invoices
- Setting the invoices up to be Customer Specific
- Eliminating the old way of creating a BPM to process these invoices
- No more stamping and sending invoices by mail
Missed the session? No problem!
You can watch the recording below!