How do you use Product Configurator in Epicor?
Thursday, August 13, 2020
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. Eastern
Are you considering using the Epicor Product Configurator, or have already started and are not sure what the next step should be? From something simple to extremely complex, this presentation aims to give a quick overview of what the Configurator is, and the elements used in a configurator. With that primer in place, we will also discover concepts that you may want to consider with your endeavor from Data Model approaches to important considerations such as long-term maintenance. Join us to learn how you can best succeed with your project.
On Thursday, August 13 from 12-1PM EST, Aaron Chandler will host a webinar on the Epicor Product Configurator Some highlights from the webinar include:
- What is the Product Configurator
- Basic elements of a Product Configurator
- Walk through of building a simple Configurator
- Understanding your Stakeholders
- Data Model Approaches
- Important discovery considerations
- Engagement Modes
Suggested target audience for this session:
- Management, Sales, Engineering, Production, Finance, IT
- Those curious about what Configurator is and how it fits into Epicor
- Those thinking about using or starting a Configurator implementation
- Those who want to enhance their perspective regarding Configurator
Missed the session? No problem!
You can watch the recording below!