How do you use multiple BAQs for Custom Reports in Epicor?
Thursday, July 16, 2020
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. Eastern
Use the Business Activity Query (BAQ) Designer to create personalized queries or to copy system queries so you can modify them. Queries can be accessed in different ways throughout the Epicor ERP application. Queries can be used to generate reports, included in application searches, displayed and updated through a dashboard and mobile devices. BAQ execution results can also be exported as .xml files, so you can edit their data in third party applications as well. The functionality has some security options, as you can create queries only available for your personal use, or create shared queries available to everyone within your company.
The Report Data Definition program allows Report Administrators to choose multiple Business Activity Queries (BAQs) and Electronic Interfaces (EI) as data sources for custom reports.
On Thursday, July 16 from 12-1PM EST, Karen Tyler will host a webinar on Multiple Business Activity Queries (BAQ). Some highlights from the webinar include:
- Difference between the BAQ Report Designer and Multiple BAQ Reports
- Designing BAQs for a Multiple BAQ Report
- Designing the Report Data Definition and creating Criteria Sets for the report (prompts and filters)
- Creating the Report Style and Report
- SSRS – getting the BAQ results into the SSRS report (dataset)
Missed the session? No problem!
You can watch the recording below!