How does Cycle Counting work in Epicor?
Thursday, April 30, 2020
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. Eastern
The Cycle and Full Physical Counting functions in the Epicor application allow for inventory error identification, analysis, and resolution. These functions process and manage inventory counting conducted on a cyclical basis, but also handle single physical counts conducted for all parts within a specified warehouse.
Cycle Counting is a method of continuous improvement. Sales commitments rely on accurate stock information and cycle counting provides this accuracy. It also improves key metrics such as inventory turns and customer service levels.
On Thursday, April 30 from 12-1PM EST, Senior Consultant Lynn LaPlante will be Showing you how Cycle Counting works in Epicor ERP. Some of the features include:
- Cycle counting overview
- Definition and creation of ABC codes
- Define cycle and full physical counting and parameters
- Define cycle and full physical parameters
- Allowable default percent, quantity tolerance, value and quantity adjustment percentages for A, B, and C-coded inventory items or for selected items in a specific warehouse.
- Specifying if inactive items, items with zero quantity-on-hand, obsolete items or items with negative quantity-on-hand should be excluded when selecting cycle items for a specific warehouse.
Missed the session? No problem!
You can watch the recording below!